- Myoko Big-4 One-Day Lift Pass
- The easy way to ski at any of Myoko's biggest resorts
With one coupon in hand, you can ski at any of the four biggest resorts in the Myoko area—Akakura Kanko, Akakura Onsen, Ikenotaira Onsen and Suginohara.
Price: Adults ¥4,600; seniors and children ¥4,100.
To reserve: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +81 (0)255-86-2186
- Myoko Super Big-4 Lift Pass
- A special price for long-staying guests!
A discount-price lift pass for four of the biggest Myoko-area ski resorts, ideal for persons staying from 8 to 21 days in Myoko. The period of use begins from the first day of your stay in Myoko.
Price: ¥38,000/person (adult, junior or senior, child)
Up to 21 consecutive days
Ski areas where Pass can be used:
Akakura Onsen, Akakura Kanko Resort (Akakan), Ikenotaira Onsen, Suginohara
To complete the application:
Please send the following to email@example.com, at least one month before the period of use:
- Completed application form (available in Excel format here).
- Passport-size color photo data
- Full name of all persons requesting pass
- Period of use
- Hotel in Myoko
Payment must be made prior to your departure by bank transfer. For details, see the application form
The Super Big-4 Pass(es) will be handed over at the Front Desk of the guest’s hotel.
Sales of the Super Big-4 Pass is available only to guests staying at hotels listed in the Accommodations section of the Myoko Tourist Office’s English website. Guests staying at other hotels may not purchase the Pass.
Refunds for the Super Big-4 Pass will only be made up until December 1, 2014; no refunds will be made for any cancellation made after this date.
No refunds will be made for cancellation of Super Big-4 Passes reserved after December 1, 2014.
- Myoko Area Guide available
- Our English-language guide map to the Myoko area, with precise listings and locations of restaurants and shops. The guide map is available in print at the Myoko Tourist Office, many area hotels, and right here in PDF format.